Saturday 21 June 2014

Menulog - what it is and how to use it

I was contacted by Josh from Menulog, who asked if I would be interested in a voucher to purchase some takeaway through Menulog. Menulog is a site where you can order your take-away and food delivery online. I would receive a coupon in return for a review. As you can guess I jumped at the chance.


[ Menulog website home page ]

I had visited the Menulog website many times and wished that there was a restaurant in Cleveland that had home delivery.

Cleveland Food Delivery and Takeaway QLD 
http://menulog.com.au/cleveland




When I do a search for Cleveland, QLD only restaurants in Alexandria Hills come up. Thankfully they deliver to the Cleveland location. Woohoo :)

I click on the Thai Emerald Restaurant and it loads the menu and order page.


Scrolling down I select a Curry



A favourite dish is Yellow Curry (Tom Kha) for $14.50. If you click the + sign next to it a pop-up page allows you to choose your variation.


My choice is Seafood, with Mild variation which will add $2.10 to the meal cost and make a total of $16.60.

Next I scroll back up to Entrees and select Goong Yang (4 Pcs for $8.50)


The Your Order section on the right-hand side updates with Yellow Curry Seafood Mild and Goong Yang marinated king prawn. Sub Total of $25.10 which meets the $25 minimum cost for delivery. Delivery of $5 is added and the cost is $30.10


If you click Place Your Order button (in black) on the right hand side it takes you to an address and payment page


Easy, right? Once filled out I can order my home delivery for tomorrow night using the voucher Josh sent me. The restaurant doesn't need to be open to take my order, with delivery to be after 5.30pm Saturday night.  I can't wait!

Would you like to use MenuLog? Check back soon and I will be giving away a voucher courtesy of Josh from MenuLog. Then you can enjoy ordering Take-Away and Home Delivery online.

No comments:

Post a Comment