Friday 18 January 2013

Cleveland Sands Hotel Bistro - Prawn Salad, Oysters Kilpatrick

My husband Philip loves it when we dine at the Cleveland Sands Hotel bistro. For me I enjoy exploring new restaurants and cuisine. A lot of bistro food is either coated in gluten in the form of crumbs or batter. Prawn salad was one menu item that I felt safe to order.

When it arrived I wasn't really excited about the number of prawns. The salad cost $10 and there was definitely a lot of salad. I just think an extra prawn or two would have helped.

Prawn salad

Prawn Salad

Thankfully I had a Balalaika cocktail with a mix of Smirnoff Red, Drambuie, Cointreau and fresh lemon juice. Mmmm! A lemon drop with a kick!


Luckily I ordered some Oysters Kilpatrick and raw. Mmm... Oysters!

Oysters Kilpatrick and Raw
To view more reviews of The Cleveland Sands click here.

The Cleveland Sands Hotel
cnr Middle & Bloomfield Streets Cleveland QLD




(07) 3286 2466

Cleveland Sands Hotel website

No comments:

Post a Comment